Monday, January 2, 2012

A New year, a new blog

This blog was started as a place to show my efforts on the painting workbench & (occasionally) gaming table or other hobby-related subjects.

This year I´m planning on investing my time mainly in Napoleonics (15s & 28s) with Perries, Impetvs (WOTR, Normans & Romans), Fantasy skirmish (retro Grenadier, Citadel, Marauder with the occasional Reaper thrown in), 15 & 28mm WW2 (Battlefront, Artizan, Warlord´s BAM range, etc.).

This is mainly figures I already own and are resting in my lead pile. More painting & gaming, less buying is a must for this year. I´ll buy the least I possibly can, but I´m a sucker for some miniature "bling" so the odd "Perry Ox Cart" or "Otherworld Undead" will find a way to cheat me out of some euros...

Hopefully this blog will also generate some pressure for me to produce (in a good way) because during work peaks (IRL) I tend to get into boggy painting slumps that take me forever to drag out of.

So here it is, the basic statement of intentions of the blog.

The project wish list will probably take several twists and turns throughout 2012, but that is to be expected.

Cheers & Happy New Year,
Torradas

No comments:

Post a Comment