Wednesday, January 2, 2013

On the workbench now

My workbench has been brim full of commission work but I did manage to squeeze in a couple of personal projects.

First up, a Gripping Beast Monk (limited edition miniature) I received from my good friend and fellow Suricata Club member José Martins (Adamastorus). A joy to slap some paint on and I did manage to try out a couple of things in unfamiliar territory (OSL on the hand and some green tinting on the eye lids - nice and subdued as to not make him look like e cheap whore). On the whole I´m happy with him. May come around to make the base look more alien though (perhaps with some reddish Martian tint). I dub him "Ping the Pittiless" - totally unrelated to Ming the Merciless :)

Ping the Pittiless
And a couple of 15mm BF Sturmtigers WIP

Peadoted Sturms



These will be finished up soon.

Cheers,
Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment