Thursday, November 8, 2012

Open for Commssion work


I´ve been doing more and more commission work in the midst of the personal projects, so I might as well make it official.

I´ve just started, so my rates are pretty aggressive. Contact me for details at torradas_at_gmail.com if you want me to budget some work. I paint any scale and any period (both for commissions and my personal projects), and historical work is well researched before starting.

Latest work out of the workbench:
Gaul Cavalry 15mm based for FoG (bad lighting, will solve that soon)

15mm IS2 part of a 5 tank platoon
So future posts will be a mix of commission work and personal projects - I´ve been slapping some paint on the Seljuk Turks and will have something ready to show soon.

Cheers,
Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment